Saturday, June 25, 2011

Misc Sketches 2

Some more miscellaneous sketches. 

Some family friends holidaying in Canada sent me a lovely photo of a historical dress (it looked to be 1900s-ish) as they know I love historical costume, so I wanted to do a sketch based around it. 
This is the result:


And here are two pages filled with random sketching.

This lot was started while I was accompanying my father to a doctor's appointment so I was sitting in the waiting room. The little girl was sitting across from me, playing her DS in a variety of poses, although this is the only one I caught. 
The Roman-esque girl started as a doodle with big hair (I'd seen a lot of big 80s perms just prior), and the chair I saw on an episode of Time Team. The medieval woman was also inspired by that. 


And these are some sketches from today's Weekend West. One Thai dancer, and a bunch of kids. It's easier than stalking real children and hoping you don't offend their parents. =P 


All 0.5 mechanical pencil with #B lead in a Jasart 'My Memoirs' sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...