Friday, June 29, 2012

Zoo Photos

Went on an excursion to the Perth Zoo the other day, to help out with my mother's school. It was a lovely afternoon, wandering round with a small group of very well-behaved kids, and my mother, my best friend (and relief teacher at the school) and a student teacher. I took my camera, and got some great documentary shots of the kids, but of course I can't show those here, so here are some of my favourite animal shots. I took all of these in the Australian Bushwalk section of the zoo.


A dingo


A grey kangaroo


More kangaroos


A koala


And lastly, my favourite shot, a numbat. It's so rare to see the numbat out and about, and it was right down close to the viewing area, collecting nesting material, so I was able to get a lot of good shots! =)

And for those interested, I was using an Olympus E-PL2 with a 40 – 150mm lens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...