Sunday, November 25, 2012

Watercolour: Snow White

I've been pretty busy lately, and also pretty tired, so I've been neglecting the blog. But I'm back, with a little watercolour of Snow White. 

Last weekend I was home alone, so I hired Mirror Mirror to amuse myself. The movie was good fun, and I thought it would be nice to take a break and paint Snow White. This is in no way Snow White from the movie, however, it's based roughly on a sketch I remember doing about 5 years ago (no idea where it is though =P) where I gave Snow White lots of unruly hair. 


I had a lot of fun giving her a complicated dress, and I drew her and painted her last weekend, and this weekend I added a background panel. Basically, this was purely for fun and relaxation, so I wasn't about to draw anything that meant I had to think! =P 

Winsor & Newton Watercolours and Series 7 brushes in a Moleskine Watercolour Sketchbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...