Monday, December 10, 2012

Reindeer Christmas Cards

I did two Christmas card designs for our own cards this year. I always like to do two for a bit of variety. 
The first card features an illustration from last Christmas. I cleaned it up a little and put it in a circular frame:


I printed all our cards straight onto white cardstock this year, which saved me a bit of cutting out (I just had to trim each card to a square). I also printed a message inside each card, and my logo on the back. It wasn't quite as simple as all that, however, as I then added lots of glitter, which my mother always likes to have on Christmas cards. These cards had gold glitter around the inside of the frame, and gold and green glittered baubles:


Winsor & Newton watercolours and Adobe Photoshop CS6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...