Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sketches and Sneak Peeks

Long time no post! I've been pretty flat out – for a couple of weeks all I was doing was waiting for work that was supposed to materialise, and then it all arrived at once, several projects within three days of each other! However, to prevent my blog from completely stagnating, here are some sketches I did a while ago, as rewards for working all day:


Mucking about with personifying my dog, Myrna – she's a cavoodle, so a mix of King Charles Cavalier and Poodle (hence the costume).
Manga Studio 5, 30 minutes to sketch, 30 minutes to colour.


A sketch of Eustacie in Georgette Heyer's The Talisman Ring, which I was listening to at the time. 
Manga Studio 5 and Photoshop, 30 minutes to sketch, 30 minutes to colour.


And here's a little peek at a few of the things I'm working on, which is currently ranging from portraiture to advertising to educational publishing to wedding invitations to Christmas cards. Plus a graphic novel test that I was putting together while waiting for work to arrive. I don't think anyone can say that I'm not versatile! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...