Saturday, March 4, 2017

Friendship

In January the whole world seemed so full of hatred and anger and it got me down. I try to love everyone (unless they make it impossible, I'm not a heroine of Victorian Literature =P) So I did the only thing I can - brought (hopefully) a little happiness and friendship to people's social media feeds. Let's all be friends!


This is in no way me and my friends when we were young - but I have always had friends of many different ethnicities and religions, and that is the way I like it. If people are nice, who cares where they come from? Being located in Australia, everything is very multicultural, with a definite south-east-Asian flavour, so that's what I drew here. 

I used an old preliminary sketch from a Colour Collective last year for this. I never liked the final CC piece I did then (I ran massively out of time, this was only a fragment) but I'd always liked this sketch and wanted to do something more with it.


Adobe Photoshop CC on a Wacom Cintiq Companion 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...