Monday, May 29, 2017

On the Lookout for Plunder

(Not thunder)

This little piece was for Colour Collective's 'Mountbatten Pink' prompt. It wasn't really speaking to me and I couldn't think of anything to do for it, and then I was walking the dog and there was Mountbatten Pink in the sky. I thought that would look pretty nice over the ocean, and from there it was a small leap to 'pirates'. This is a little pirate character I've been playing around with lately (although while I was quickly sketching this out I flipped the image and forgot to switch her eyepatch around. Oops!) She doesn't have a name, any ideas?


This started out a bit more expansive, it got more and more ruthlessly cropped as I realised I had less and less time. =P 

Adobe Photoshop CC2017 on a Wacom Cintiq Companion 2. A couple of hours, not very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...