Monday, May 22, 2017

Sweet Dreams

I've been very busy lately, but I try to snatch a little time for quick sketches before bed. And I try to snatch just a little extra time for Colour Collective. The result is a bunch of very sketchy Colour Collectives, but at least I get something done!

This one was for the 'Kingfisher' prompt. I'd seen some light-up star cushions in my reference-searches around the internet, and they were just crying out to be put in an illustration, so I used them as my base and threw this together in rather less than two hours. Overall, I quite like it as a concept (although it's scarily full of mistakes)!


Adobe Photoshop CC2017 on a Wacom Cintiq Companion 2. Under two hours in total.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...