Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Progress: Christmas Cards

Progress has been made! I finished off the scarlet robin cards on Monday night - it took about three hours to put 40 of them together, including cutting the paper down and everything, and another hour to produce 12 generic cards with photos of flowers and the like, for the same client. Happily I have a large selection of flower photos for just that sort of purpose. 

Here's a photo of one of the finished cards, nestled in one of our bottlebrush trees, which seemed an apt place:

I have also finished off the blue wren cards. Not as happy with them as the robins, but they're not too bad. When I went and got the robins printed I also ran off 50 blue wrens and 50 window cards – and spent the better part of yesterday evening cutting them all out. I now have everything ready for assembly. I'm looking forward to getting the red glitter on the baubles; it really lifts the cards. =)

Previous posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...