Friday, October 7, 2011

Sketch: Headdress

The more I have to do, the more I just want to sit down and draw something really unnecessary and elaborate..... and this is the result, from a little bit of me time while I was producing cards and BLM illustrations and graphics. It was nice to do something just for the sake of ending up with something pretty. =)


I may end up colouring it, not sure at this stage.

About 45 minutes over two evenings, 0.5 mechanical pencil in A5 Jasart 'My Memoirs' sketchbook.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!


    I was wondering if you would be interested in doing (*cough* attempting *cough*) a drawing/sketch per day, every day of November. Or just one or two days. Whatever you are up to. I'm doing a challenge over at my blog: http://shealynns-faerie-shoppe.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-which-i-announce-that-i-am-off-my.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...