Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Colour Collective: Mint Green & Blue Grey

Here are two little illustrations I did for Colour Collective on Twitter.

This one is for the 'Mint Green' prompt. 
I went to Penrhos College during highschool, and our summer uniforms were this colour (it did not suit me), so the two are forever linked in my mind. 
The uniforms are quite different now, it's ten years since I graduated (I feel old) - but that didn't stop me whipping up a couple of Penrhos students of the early 2000s, complete with bright lever-arch files and huge heavy laptop bag. 


The next prompt was 'Blue Grey' - I'd just been to see the WA Academy of Performing Arts brilliant production of Legally Blonde The Musical - very peppy and very pink - so I used that theme for this little piece, as I couldn't imagine Elle approving of anything in a blue grey colour scheme. 


Both of these were done (rather quickly, about 2 or so hours each) in Adobe Photoshop CC with a Wacom Cintiq Companion 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...