Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cards: Anniversaries

I've been very busy lately (good thing, but tiring =P) so I'm in danger of neglecting the blog, so here are some Anniversary cards I've put together recently:


Lilies of the valley for my best friend's 2nd wedding anniversary. 


And a lily for the 30th anniversary of one of my mother's friends. 
If I'd had more time I would have put a shadow in this one as well, but I put it together on Sunday, when I was completely flat out, so my object was to be as quick as possible so I could get back to work. As it was I used a similar colour palette and theme to the first card, to speed up my process.

These are the flowers associated with each anniversary, by the way.

Adobe Illustrator (CS4 for the first one, CS6 for the second)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...