Monday, June 23, 2014

Illustration: Caterpillar Girl

Here's a quick little piece I did in response to the @Daily_Doodle  'Caterpillar Girl' prompt over on Twitter.


I sketched it out and inked it on Friday night and then added the watercolour Saturday night.
So, going backwards, here is the inked version and the original pencil sketch:



These are only snaps taken with my ipad, I'm afraid. It's freezing here at the moment, and I wasn't about to leave my spot by the heater to come out and scan. =P

Artline Drawing System pens and Winsor & Newton watercolours in a Moleskine Watercolour Sketchbook. 

You can follow me on Twitter at @AleneArt or via the sidebar of this blog for more sketches and progress shots of what I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...