Monday, February 20, 2017

More Cards!

Here are some more hand painted cards from last year. First up, a baby card. You may remember the baby cards I've already blogged, one of which was for a cousin's second baby girl. That cousin's sister had her second baby girl shortly afterwards, so I did another card in the same style:



Here's a video of me painting that card:



Around the same time I also needed to make a nice sympathy card for a family friend who had had a short battle with cancer:



And here's a video of me working on that. Towards the end you can see me adding Perfect Pearls for a bit of a shimmer - they're a fine pearlescent powder, and I use an embossing pen (actually, a proper Perfect Medium pen - often I don't have the 'proper' tools =P) to get them to stick.



Both of these cards were done with watercolour and a water pen, over ink (both Copic Multiliners and a Pentel Brush Pen), and the drawing behind the watercolour images is tinted with prismacolour pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...