Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Mayhem

I had grand plans for Colour Collective's 'Alice Blue' prompt, but as so often happens, deadlines got in the way. So I threw together a quick little illustration to use as my Twitter header for this festive season.


Myrna is always a good choice for when I'm low on time!
Of course, I scrambled to finish something for Colour Collective, and then Twitter decided to hide my post from the hashtag search. Thanks Twitter, that's all I need. >.<

Here's a look at how it fits into my Twitter page. It's tricky to design something that will work across all devices and screen sizes. I used a template I found somewhere - but it does not work on Twitter's Mac app. Which I don't think has been updated in years, so that's probably why...


Last year my Twitter header was Myrna as well. This time in Christmassy red:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...