Sunday, October 28, 2018

Baby Card

A baby card I did this week for a cousin's third daughter (we are awash with cute little girls!)


This is similar to two baby cards I've done previously for this cousin and her sister. Check them out here and here.

Continue reading below the cut for a look at the SPARKLE, and also for a time-lapse of my painting this!




I added a little sparkle with a Kuretake Touch of Stella brush pen which I bought when I was on holiday in the UK, and also some metallic watercolours. Who doesn't like a touch of subtle bling?


And here's a time-lapse of this being inked and painted, via my Instagram:



A post shared by Alison Mutton, Illustrator (@alene.art) on

I used Winsor and Newton Watercolours, Copic Multiliners and a Pentel Brush Pen on a scrap of Moleskine watercolour paper. I don't know what brand my metallic watercolours are, they're not labelled... o.O Overall, about half an hour or a little longer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...