Sunday, January 29, 2012

Colouring Page: Bawang Putih

Any nearby kids who need entertaining? There's a new colouring page up on my website, from part of Bawang Putih. It's heavily simplified, because the trees and things are just too complicated to make a good colouring page, and it's been sitting on my desktop for months. Schools are back in WA this week, which means my mother is back teaching, so I thought I'd better finish it off, and remove a bit of computer clutter. 

It's free for home or school use, just don't use it to make a profit, and don't remove my credit line. 

Click the thumbnail to download:


There are four other colouring pages currently available on my website, so feel free to check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...