Monday, June 1, 2015

Illustration: Beauty #2

I've been shamefully neglecting this blog - I've been sick, and on holiday, then jetlagged, then busy. Oops. Time to do some blogging!

Here is another Colour Collective piece, this time for the Lilac prompt. I'd already done a little picture of Beauty in Jean Cocteau's La Belle et la BĂȘte for the previous Alizarin Crimson post, so I stuck with the theme and did another. The costumes in that movie are so beautiful.


This was the first piece I did on my brand new Wacom Cintiq Companion, without doing a pencil sketch beforehand. Never having used a Cintiq before, it was a bit of a learning curve, and unfortunately I got hit with a really nasty cold when I was halfway through.... It's a bit obvious where I got sick, half of this picture is much better than the other half....

Here's a screenshot of this costume, without the pearl ornament, which appears later. 


Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 with a Wacom Cintiq Companion

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...