Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sketch: Linda Thorson

Finished the coloured pencil work on Fred today, so rewarded myself with sketching in the evening. Tomorrow, all being well, I'll finish inking Fred, and then that shall be done. =)

Here we have Linda Thorson, as Tara King in The Avengers. I love that show, and recently we got a book (Marcus Hearne's The Avengers: A Celebration) which is just full of gorgeous photos. 
This is from a really tiny one, so it's not the best likeness, but considering I was working from a face that was 1cm in size, I don't think I did too badly. Could be much worse, certainly! I think the main problem is with the eye on (our) left. Ah well, things in sketchbooks aren't meant to be perfect, right?


0.5 mechanical pencil with #B lead in Jasart 'My Memoirs' sketchbook.
About 3 hours while watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...