Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sneak Peek: Emma Watson

Rescuing a recently uncovered portrait from the depths of my computer. I've got a terrible cold, and portraiture is a nice way of being productive without actually having to think too much. 
I started this way back in January 2008, and just remembered it's existence the other day, and thought I'd finish it off.

The original photo is from the December 2007 issue of InStyle magazine. I found it on the web somewhere, but after all this time I don't remember exactly what site it was. The photoshoot comes up with a google search, however, so it's still out there. This is just a small portion of the image – I'll post the whole thing when I'm done. 


Started in Painter 9 as en exercise in shiny surfaces, and then taken into Photoshop CS4, with a Wacom Intuous 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...