Sunday, September 9, 2018

Dusk

I needed to do something calm and serene for Colour Collective's 'Eminence' prompt - my work that day featured animals being distressed by a bushfire, which naturally meant I had to google this subject... and all in all, I needed something as far from fire and distress as I could get. 

Which brings us to Antarctica. No fire there! 


Eminence is a lovely rich purple (the sort I wear a lot) and so perfect for dusky scenes. As is unfortunately usually the case with Colour Collective, it was done in a bit of a rush (I generally think of my CC posts as sketches. Sometimes I like them enough to work them up into full, finished illustrations)... but it did make me feel a lot happier. =) 

Adobe Photoshop CC2018 on a Wacom Mobile Studio Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...