Sunday, September 9, 2018

Mermay 2018

It's always fun to take part in Mermay, where you draw a mermaid every day for the month of May. Social media challenges are always a lot of fun. I don't beat myself up if I don't manage to do every day, if I'm busy, I'm busy... but if I've got a spare half hour, it's nice to sketch something and be part of the community.

Day 1:


The rest are below the cut:


Day 2:




Day 3:


Day 4:


Day 5:


Day 6:


Day 7:


Day 8:


Day 9:


Day 10:


Day 13:


Day 15:


Day 16:


As you can see, I didn't manage the whole month, and that's okay. I had quite a lot on in May!

But I also did some Mermay pieces for Colour Collective as well:



These were all done in Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 on a Wacom Mobile Studio Pro. They all took 30 minutes or less, apart from the pink Colour Collective, which I think took nearly 2 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...