Saturday, January 29, 2011

Colouring Page: Falconing

My mother is a primary school teacher, so of course she's always looking for colouring pages, and every now and then I turn one of my illustrations into a colouring page for her class. 

It seems a shame that they're only used in one class, so there are currently three other ones available on my website, but I haven't got round to putting this one up there yet – I need to update my website, but it takes me too long to just 'insert a colouring page before bed', for example (it sounds so easy when you say it like that, but web design and I have never got on particularly well). Soon I shall set aside an afternoon and do everything properly. 

In the meanwhile I'm making this colouring page (from my falconing painting) available here.
Anyone can use for private home or school use (or etc – no profit can be made from it, basically, and no removing the credit line). 


Click to download!

Photoshop CS4 with Wacom Intuos 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...