Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Myrnas

Continuing with Illo Advent, I did some Christmas themed illustrations of my dog Myrna. I'd already done some extras when I did 'Scarlet' for Colour Collective and I had saved them for Illo Advent days when I was too busy to create something new:



And then I added two more, with a different background colour, as it was getting closer to Christmas:



Some of these are inspired by actual things Myrna has done, and some of them are just inspired by her in general. She does hoik her ball out from tricky places using a paw, but she hasn't stolen a bauble (yet....). But I regret to say that we had a BBQ last night and we did find her up on the table, after the crumbs and the discarded serviettes (she loves tissues). It's not like she doesn't know that she's not allowed up there! Fortunately all the food had been taken away by that time (also all the plates, but that doesn't read so well as 'up on the table'...). 

All done in Adobe Photoshop CC 2016 on a Wacom Cintiq Companion 2. They were pretty quick, I think I spent a little over two hours each on the first two, and less on the second two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...